Monday, April 7, 2014

Sew Cute Quilts uses Daily Window to express her love of Quilting

Welcome to the Daily Window Blog and Inspiration Community!  


Hi Everyone!  My name is Cathy Davis Miller and I am your host for our new Daily Window Blog and Inspiration Community! 

  A community geared special towards motivating and inspiring us busy folks! Let's face it, we have so much tugging at us that we often don't really know which direction we're heading.  What I have found with the Daily Window Urban Lifestyle System, is, I can now give myself a little direction, provide that motivating lift I need, share a smile with a friend, keep myself more organized, better remember all the little things, help my children learn and so much more.
 
 
How you ask?  With the patented Display Window. This ingenious window is on the face of every tote, bag, backpack, book cover, and  carry case! As you explore the site for yourself, you'll see just what I'm talking about. I look forward to sharing expressing themselves and using their Daily Window bags!  Join us in the idea how folks all  over America are  sharing, fun, inspiration, or just simply come along for the talk! Look  forward to hearing from you!  

 Sew Cute Quilts uses Daily Window 
to express a love of Quilting

So, I have to share this with you.  My dear friend Gayle Lambert is the founder and owner of “Sew Cute Quilts”.  She recently won a Daily Window Bag and some Daily Window create your own cards.  She couldn't wait to express herself and show off her love of quilting while on-the-go.  Check out what she did with a create your own Daily Window card and a handy canvas tote!  Now she can share her love of quilting with everyone she meets.  Cute huh?  




Way to go Daily Window.  We're feeling inspired and motivated to express ourselves while on the go!  LOVE IT! I'd love to see what you're doing with your Daily Window tote and cards.  Send your project images and short story to cathywd@comcast.net.  Who knows, you may be our next feature post.  Till next time, have a blessed day.  

***A memorable card is so easy to make, just start with one of Daily Window's beautiful base cards (it can be a hard card or an electronic one), then embellish it any way you like (with digital art, or layers of designs)! 

         visit www.dailywindow.com to view more cards and gift ideas
 


No comments:

Post a Comment