Friday, February 14, 2014

Need a last minute Valentine for your Sweetheart?

Welcome to the Daily Window Blog and Inspiration Community!  


Hi Everyone!  My name is Cathy Davis Miller and I am your host for our new Daily Window Blog and Inspiration Community! 

 A community geared special towards motivating and inspiring us busy folks! Let's face it, we have so much tugging at us that we often don't really know which direction we're heading.  What I have found with the Daily Window Urban Lifestyle System, is, I can now give myself a little direction, provide that motivating lift I need, share a smile with a friend, keep myself more organized, better remember all the little things, help my children learn and so much more.
  How you ask?  With the patented Display Window. This ingenious window is on the face of every tote, bag,backpack, book cover, and  carry case! As you explore the site for yourself, you'll see just what I'm talking about. I look forward to sharing expressing themselves and using their Daily Window bags!  Join us in the idea how folks all  over America are  sharing, fun,inspiration, or just simply come along for the talk! Look  forward to hearing from you!   
 
 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
 
 
I can't believe it!!! I've been so busy this year, I completely forgot to go shopping for Don's Valentine gift and card.  I was panicked! Then I remembered that I had a few Daily Window cards on hand, and some card stock too.  I was able to quickly make Don a sweetheart coupon book (filled with coupons special for him from me) and a matching valentine card.  Daily Window saved the day for me!  Now when I see him tonight I'll be ready and he'll think I spent a lot of time creating the perfect card.  It'll be my little secret that I was able to do it in minutes with my Daily Window card to get me started.  :)  Check it out.  


 




  The best part is, a memorable card is so easy to make, just start with one of Daily Window's beautiful base cards (it can be a hard card or an electronic one), then embellish it any way you like 
(with digital art, or layers of designs)!
                                                                                                                                  


 Your Valentine will love it! 
  Happy Valentine's Day.
visit www.dailywindow.com to view more cards and gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment