Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Window~Totes,Quotes,Art


Quote Cards, Encouragement, Motivation,
Wisdom & Inspiration “On the Go”!

Inspirational Quotes


 
Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life ~Wayne Dyer

When you judge another, you do not define them, You define yourself ~Wayne Dyer

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart ~Helen Keller

Try to be like the turtle –at ease in your own shell ~Bill Copeland

 Quotes & Art are going Mobile!

 

Shop Daily Window Cards and Bags: www.dailywindow.com

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. non woven bag singapore

    ReplyDelete